All images are professionally printed on high quality photo paper.
- The watermarks and copyright symbol will not appear on final prints.
- Most images are from Wyoming, others are from Colorado and Utah; primarily from the following National Parks: Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Arches, Canyonlands, & Rocky Mountain.
I spend much of my time within 150 mile radius of my home in Laramie. The places I travel to are in the U.S. Forest Service areas in this region. All of my images are either on public lands, or viewed from public highways/access areas, or on private land with permission granted for access.
- I am still attempting to verify many of my flowers, if anyone knows what the common names are for the images without names, please contact me! I will send a 5x7 print of your choice upon verification of the flowers correct name, using both the wildflower.org, and usda.gov websites.
- While all of images that appear on this site are of low-resolution, all prints and canvases are not. I print every image at the highest resolution possible.
- I highly recommend print-on-canvas, as the texture of the canvas brings the image and colors to life!
- I am available for portraits, and will take special requests for photographing any subject, including product photography, (for commercial purposes). Yes, if needed there are two photographers available to capture your photographic requests. Use the "Contact" button to ask about these services, you will find my pricing quite reasonable!
- Yes there is a 20% discount for local delivery/pick-up!
- Higher discounts for professionals who will be displaying these works in the public areas of their offices, contact for more details!